Dr. José Carlos Martins Da Rosa
Dr. Martins da Rosa developed the Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration technique (IDR) to improve management of compromised extraction sockets. He published his findings on reducing interventions by integrating reconstruction of tissue loss in Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) – Immediately loaded implants in compromised sockets. The book initially sold out within 3 months of publication.
Dr. Martins da Rosa lectures and offers hands-on courses around the world on the effectiveness of this minimally invasive treatment to load single-tooth dental implants in fresh extraction sockets through flapless implant surgery.
- Graduation course in Dentistry, Federal University of Santa Maria –UFSM –Santa Maria/RS –Brazil, 1988.
- Specialization course in Periodontics, Associação Paulista dos Cirurgiões-Dentistas –APCD –Bauru/SP –Brazil, 1991.
- Specialization course and Master of Science in Prosthesis, CPO SLMandic –Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2005.
- PhD in Implantology, CPO SLMandic – Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic –Campinas/SP –Brazil, 2014.
- Private Practice, Caxias do Sul – RS –Brazil.
Don’t miss your chance to learn this groundbreaking technique from the expert who wrote the book on it.
Get Course Information
Here are 4 available book titles: