Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration 1-Day Seminar
The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) is a surgical and prosthetic technique that broadens indications for immediate loading on individual teeth. Compromised teeth are removed using atraumatic principles and immediately replaced by an implant-supported provisional restoration, with excellent esthetic, biological, and functional results. Tissue losses of varying severity are reconstructed in the same surgical session of implant placement and provisional crown installation.
The IDR protocol was developed more than 12 years ago from the need to minimize the treatment time and morbidity of reconstructive procedures used in these cases. In his course, Dr. Rosa discusses the scientific basis, the step-by-step technique, indications and bone biology. The IDR technique, which advocates minimally invasive surgery, flapless procedures, is presented as a viable and reproducible treatment alternative.
Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) 1-Day Seminar
This is a lecture on the principles and techniques of Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR). Participants will learn the following:
* The treatment of intact and compromised post-extraction sockets with autogenous bone harvested from maxillary tuberosity.
* The concept bone biology, step-by-step technique and indications.
* To fabricate the ideal emergence profile on the temporary crown.
* Various uses of the cortico-cancellous graft in several situations of a aveolar bone loss.
* How to treat/avoid complications.
About Dr. José Carlos Martins da Rosa
With over 30 years of dental practice and expertise, José Carlos Martins da Rosa specializes in Periodontics, Prosthesis, and Implantology. He developed the IDR technique and published the book Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) – Immediately loaded implants in compromised sockets.